Bugs and features
You're in trouble while installing, upgrading, configuring or using Bacula-Web ?
No problem, feel free to register and submit a bug report and features request in the dedicated bug tracker.
Guideline for bug report
Before submiting a bug report, please make sure that ...
- you're using the latest version of Bacula-Web
- the config file have been adapted to your configuration (check the documentation)
- all items are ok in the test page
- you checked Apache error log file for some warnings or errors
- you're able to connect to the database with the client
- $ mysql for MySQL
- $ psql for postgreSQL
- $ sqlite3 for SQLite
Then make sure you include those details in the bug report
- PHP version
- Which database you're using (SQLite, MySQL or postgreSQL)
- Apache (or any web server) logs
- Screenshot(s) are useful too
As much details you provide, as fast I'd be able to help you ;)
General questions about Bacula-Web
- Which web browser is compatible with Bacula-Web ?
- Which version of Bacula is compatible with Bacua-Web ?
- Which version of PHP is supported ?
- Where can I download the latest version of Bacula-Web ?
- Where can I submit bug and features report ?
- Which database is supported by Bacula-Web ?
Install, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot
- Why I can't connect to a remote bacula director (error SQLSTATE[HY000] ) ?
- What do I need to run Bacula-Web ?
- Which operating systems are compatible with Bacula-Web ?
- Where's the configuration file ?
- I've installed Bacula-Web without problem but I got a blank page ?
- When I run Bacula-Web for the first time, I got Error query: 4
- I got "DB Error: no such database" after installation ?
- Does Bacula-Web run fine with SELinux enabled ?
Developpment informations and roadmap
This web site and Bacula-Web source code is a continuous work in progress.
I'll try to provide to the community the best in daily effort way.
Obviously, your opinion is really important for me, so if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, just drop me an email to the address bacula-dev [at] dflc [dot] ch.