Bugs and features
You're in trouble while installing, upgrading, configuring or using Bacula-Web ?
No problem, feel free to register and submit bug report and features request in the dedicated bug tracker.
Mantis Bug Tracker for Bacula-Web
But before submiting a new bug report, please make sure that
- you're using the latest version (check the download page)
- the config file have been adapted to your configuration (check the documentation)
- all items are ok in the test page
- you checked Apache error log file for some warnings or errors
When you open a new bug request, please make sure that
- you give me enough detail and information about your envirronment (php version, database, bacula version, etc...)
I'll be happy to help you ;)
Thanks in advance
General questions about Bacula-Web
- Which web browser is compatible with Bacula-Web ?
- Which version of Bacula is compatible with Bacua-Web ?
- Which version of PHP is supported ?
- Where can I download the latest version of Bacula-Web ?
- Where can I submit bug and features report ?
- Which database is supported by Bacula-Web ?
Install, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot
- Why I can't connect to a remote bacula director (error SQLSTATE[HY000] ) ?
- What do I need to run Bacula-Web ?
- Which operating systems are compatible with Bacula-Web ?
- Where's the configuration file ?
- I've installed Bacula-Web without problem but I got a blank page ?
- When I run Bacula-Web for the first time, I got Error query: 4
- I got "DB Error: no such database" after installation ?
- Does Bacula-Web run fine with SELinux enabled ?
Developpment informations and roadmap
This web site and Bacula-Web source code is a continuous work in progress.
I'll try to provide to the community the best in daily effort way.
Obviously, your opinion is really important for me, so if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, just drop me an email to the address bacula-dev [at] dflc [dot] ch.