I’d like to inform you that really soon, bugs and feature request tracking will be done using GitHub issues.
- Pull requests and issues will be in a single place (ease community users contribution)
- Don’t waste my time with managing/upgrading/fixing current bug tracker, I do prefer spending my time on code fixing and new features 😉
- No need to ask people to register on GitHub + Mantis bug tracker, you’ll have access to everything using a single account
- Current bug tracker lacks some functionalities like Git repo integration, etc.
What will happen ?
Here’s below what will happen …
- Current Mantis bug tracker will be switched to read only and will still be available to https://bugs-archive.bacula-web.org
- GitHub issues will be enabled on Bacula-Web project on GitHub.
- Bacula-Web documentation and website will be updated accordingly.
- The project roadmap which was available here will be available at Bacula-Web project on GitHub
- Incomplete feature(s) or unfixed bugs will be recreated on GitHub project
More information might come later
Shall you have any questions / remarks, feel free to add a comment to this post.
Thanks for using and supporting Bacula-Web project.