Join the Bacula-Web community
Bacula-Web is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Learn and Connect
Using or want to use Bacula-Web? Find out more here:
- Twitter: Follow the project on Twitter to get the latest news!
- GitHub discussions: Ask a question or give me a feedback
Develop and Contribute
If you want to get more involved by contributing to Bacula-Web, join us here:
- GitHub: Bacula-Web project on GitHub
You can find out how to contribute to these docs in our Contribution Guidelines
I’m really proud to tell to people that Bacula-Web project is a free and open source (FOSS ) project released under GPL v2 licenseBacula-Web = FOSS + +
Community users can contribute in many ways to the Bacula-Web project.
Like by …
- using the latest release of Bacula-Web and providing feedbacks and ideas for the next features
- submitting bug reports and/or giving some feedbacks on discussions
- creating pull requests on Bacula-Web GitHub project
- updating current translations (see Bacula-Web project on Transifex )
- helping to fix or update current documentation ( through new issue creation or submitting a pull request)
- supporting the project by becoming a baker (see sponsor section below)
If you would like to become a contributor, you will find more information by reading the contribution guide
A huge thanks to JetBrains , Travis CI and PackageCloud for their support on open source project
Bacula-Web is free and open source software (FOSS ), I work on it on spare time, with the great help from the community users.
By sponsoring this project, you will
- help encourage the efforts
- support development infrastructure costs (running almost everything on public cloud)
- encourage me to develop more features and fix bugs
In return, you should expect
- more frequent releases
- bugs fixed quicker
- more great feature
If you enjoy using Bacula-Web and would like to encourage the project efforts, please consider making a small donation using the buttons below.A huge thanks to companies and people who already sponsored this project