Join the Bacula-Web community
Bacula-Web is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Community users can contribute in many ways to the Bacula-Web project.
Like by …
- using the latest release of Bacula-Web and providing feedbacks and ideas for the next features
- submitting bug reports and/or giving some feedbacks on discussions
- creating pull requests on Bacula-Web GitHub project
- updating current translations (see Bacula-Web project on Transifex )
- helping to fix or update current documentation ( through new issue creation or submitting a pull request)
- supporting the project by becoming a baker (see sponsor section below)
If you would like to become a contributor, you will find more information by reading the contribution guide
Bacula-Web is free and open source software (FOSS ), I work on it on spare time, with the great help from the community users.
If you enjoy using Bacula-Web and would like to encourage the project efforts, please consider making a small donation using the buttons below.