I’m happy to announce that Bacula-Web 8.0.0-rc2 is available.
This is the second release candidate for next major version 8.0.0.
This version is quiet stable but I would recommend to use it with cautions in a production environment.
- Users authentication feature added
- Test page
- Check if application/assets/protected is writable
- User and general settings
- Users can reset their password
- Possibility to add more users from general settings page
- Fixed many SQL injection and XSS vulnerabilities (see fixed bugs)
- Large amount of code improvment and cleanup
- Upgrade moment/moment to version 2.19.2
- Add Bootstrap validator to Composer’s requirements
- Bacula-Web can be installed using the archive, or via Composer
- Documentation got cleaned up, restructured and updated
- 0000211 [security-issue] SQL Injection in jobs.php
- 0000226 [bug] Clicking job name in jobs.php gives http error 500
- 0000227 [bug-php] Deprecated split() function with PHP-7.0 in BWeb class
- 0000230 [bug-php] Exception message Language translation problem
- 0000231 [bug-php] Volume slot number should be set to n/a if not in changer
- 0000232 [bug-php] Error while ordering volumes
- 0000233 [bug] Wrong empty volume’s date
- 0000236 [security-issue] – XSS vulnerabilities in jobs page
- 0000092 [feature] Implement user authentication